ArrayComm offers superior baseband processing software for 4G and 5G. Our Physical Layer (PHY) software products are designed to easily integrate into wireless base stations and client devices in LTE, LTE-A, Cat-M, NB-IoT and 5G. Tailored with the industry leading baseband techniques (MIMO, Beamforming, AIC, RF Calibration, etc.), ArrayComm is ready to help rapidly advance your development and performance by using our customer-proven software. ArrayComm products are available in two families:
- BasePort™ complete PHY solutions
- A-MAS™ advanced multi-antenna signal processing software modules
ArrayComm delivers significant advantages:
- Higher Performance — Multi-antenna signal processing techniques are integral to every PHY implementation. ArrayComm software provides the industry’s highest gains from MAS processing — not only because we use all the available sources of MAS gains (diversity, combining, interference mitigation, and spatial multiplexing), but because we use them all more effectively and efficiently, leveraging our unmatched experience with successful implementation of these techniques in proven commercial systems and networks.
- Faster Time to Market — As the industry leader in wireless technology, we have already commercially released a variety of performance enhancing products. The PHY software integration with HW/SW usually can be completed within three to six months (sometimes can be shorten to one month) to achieve the first end to end call for commercial use.
- Lower Risk — Your development program will sail much more smoothly through the field prove-in stages by tapping our extensive commercial field experience.
- Upgrade Easily — We have a track record of continuous advances in the sophistication and performance of our baseband software, and our team keeps this tradition all the time. Whatever your protocol is, we will provide you a series of software upgrades, leveraging field feedback of your products at commercial networks to enable continuous enhancements to your products performance.