Complete Baseband Processing Solutions
With more than two decades of commercial experience, ArrayComm has a proven reputation of bringing complete base station products and systems to the market on a variety of air interfaces. This unique combination of expertise and experience provides the foundation for our BasePort™ line of complete 4G& 5G PHY products.
BasePort products deliver all of the baseband PHY processing software needed for implementation on a target hardware platform, integrated seamlessly with layer 2/3 protocol stack for superior performance. ArrayComm’s commercial experience working with most SoC/processor platforms ensures a smooth integration process.
Development teams are being asked to do more with less. At the same time, investment in new platforms is needed for ORAN and white box solutions for 4G & 5G wireless broadband networks. ArrayComm delivers fully validated, commercial-ready BasePort PHY software pre-integrated with remote radio units and layer 2/3 protocol stack for all tiers of 4G & 5G base stations with all layer split options. This enables equipment suppliers to keep pace with the breadth of market demands with high-performance products.
BasePort™ — A Scalable PHY Software Package for SoC or Multi-core General Purpose Processor Platforms
- Flexibility: Support full commercial capability in a PHY module.
- Portability: Can be ported to all major DSP/CPU/SoC platforms.
- 8 antennas, 20 MHz BW, 4 MIMO layers, multiple sectors, etc. for LTE.
- Various numerologies, 100MHz-400MHz BW, multiple sectors, etc. for 5G.
- Customization: Comprehensive OEM/ODM custom integration and support services through OTA interoperability testing
4G Product Overview
ArrayComm’s 4G PHY products are the world leading LTE PHY and have been commercially deployed to tier-1 operators’ commercial live network.
With the completion of feature development and performance verification of LTE, LTE-A, Cat-M and NB-IoT, 4G PHY products include but not limited to 256QAM, Carrier Aggregation, and Enhanced UL/DL MIMO (UL MU-MIMO, DL TM7/8/9).
- 3GPP Releases 15 Compliant LTE PHY Reference Link
- FAPI Compliant
- Entirely software defined and enabling flexibility, portability and scalability
- Optimized for low memory, and low processing latency
- Innovative algorithms such as Downlink Beamforming, Uplink/Downlink Active Interference Cancellation (AIC) Receivers, High Speed Train(HST) Receivers and RF Calibration.
- Test environment support
LTE/LTE-A PHY Product
- Duplex Mode & Band Width: both FDD and TDD, full Bandwidth
- Antenna Capability: up to 8 antennas
- Carrier Aggregation: both DL CA and UL CA, Intra-band or Inter-band CA, up to 5 Carriers Aggregation
- 256QAM: DL 256QAM
- Receiver Algorithm: MRC, IRC, UL Active Interference Cancellation, and High speed mode
Cat-M PHY Product
- Duplex Mode & Band Width: FDD, full bandwidth
- Antenna Capability: 2T2R for Cat-M, Maximum 2T2R when Legacy + Cat-M Mixed
- Retuning: Guard period for narrowband retuning
- Channels: Newly added channel MPDCCH
- Coverage Enhance: CE Mode A, CE Level 0/1, and Repetition
NB-IoT PHY Product
- Duplex Mode & Band Width: type B half duplex FDD, full bandwidth
- Antenna Capability: 2T2R for NB-IoT, Maximum 2T2R when Legacy + Cat-M + NB-IOT Mixed
- Operating Mode: In-band mode
- Channels & Signals: Full Channels & Signals: NPSS, NSSS, NPBCH, NPDCCH, NPDSCH, NRS, NPRACH, NPUSCH Format1, NPUSCH Format2, and NDMRS
- Coverage Enhance: CE Level 0/1/2, and Repetition
5G Product Overview
With the completion of functions development and performance verification, 5G PHY includes but not limited to the following features:
- 3GPP Releases 15 Compliant PHY Reference Link
- Both TDD and FDD
- FR1 (sub-6 GHz)
- FR2 (mmW, millimeter wave)
- Carrier Aggregation: Up to 8 Carriers
- Dynamic numerology
- Dynamic frame structure
- Mini-slot (for URLLC)
- MIMO (codebook beamforming)
Our 5G PHY product has been tested by leading operators and will be deployed on commercial network in second half of 2019.
- Duplex Mode & Frame Structure：
- Support different duplex modes
- Support for both FDD and TDD (various slot configuration for TDD)
- Numerologies & Band Width：
- Support sub-6GHz and mmW (millimeter wave)
- Support dynamic numerology
- Support bandwidth from 100MHz ~ 400MHz
- Carrier Aggregation：Support both DL CA and UL CA, Intra-band or Inter-band CA, support up to 8 Carriers Aggregation
- URLLC：Support mini-slot
- Standard compliant: Support 3GPP Release 15 standards and going on with forthcoming release standards