SAN JOSE – April 02, 2015 – ArrayComm LLC, the leading provider of physical layer software for LTE and LTE Advanced base stations, today announced the availability of its BasePortTM high-performance, scalable LTE base station physical layer (PHY) software and test tools for the Freescale QorIQ Qonverge B4860 baseband SoC. The BasePortTM LTE PHY software is fully tested for LTE 3GPP R9 and R10 carrier aggregation.
Key features are:
- PHY layer optimized for the Freescale QorIQ Qonverge B series SoCs, with initial availability on the B4860 processor
- Supports 2, 4, or 8 antennas for up to 4 sectors
- FDD and TDD mode in the same binary image
- PHY Monitor real-time and offline debug tool
- 36.104 and 36.141 ATE regression test tool
- MAC-PHY interface based on FAPI and successfully integrated with BS vendors and third-party L2/L3 vendors
- Optional advanced modules supporting features such as high-speed train receivers and MIMO/beamforming modes
“As LTE mobile devices continue to proliferate and demand for wireless base stations continues to thrive, OEMs are increasingly looking to accelerate their time to market, add new features, and keep up with the evolving standards,” said Barry Stern, Product Marketing Manager, Baseband SoC Products, Freescale Semiconductor. “ArrayComm’s BasePortTM provides highly optimized physical layer software for the QorIQ Qonverge B series, easy integration of MAC and PHY layers, and a flexible architecture that enables addition of features and adaptation to different system needs.”
About ArrayComm LLC
ArrayComm is the leading independent provider of LTE physical layer software and system integration/testing services. ArrayComm’s highly flexible, portable, and scalable BasePortTM physical layer software can support both small cells and macro cells, and can be ported quickly to new SoC families and architectures. BasePortTM physical layer software has been integrated with L2/L3 software from major L2/L3 protocol stack providers, as well as with in-house L2/L3 software from base station vendors. For more information visit us at www.arraycomm.com.
Xin Huang, 408-786-5296